About the Company
India Infotech is a rapidly growing company with bigger dreams and even more energy and motivation. India Infotech is the center of creativity & innovation with high end Information Technology services. They offer wide range of services like E-commerce, Website Development & Designing; SEO Services, Web Application Development Services and other services related to internet marketing. They provide quality Offshore Web Development services to firms who are looking for efficient internet marketing solutions for their business.
Salary: Rs.1.25 LPA to Rs.2.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 3 to 6 Months (Depends upon the candidate)
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Key Responsibilities Include :
• Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content.
• Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
• Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
• Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies
• Familiarity with internet marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or web development is a plus.
• Ability to write engaging online content.
Skill Set Required
· Excellent writing and editorial skills, such as copy-editing and proof-reading
· A meticulous approach to work and an eye for detail
· The ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
· A love of and feel for language
· An inquisitive mind
· A knack to learn new styles of writing and improvise whenever required
· Interest in international news and events
· Ability to understand and grasp novel techniques to write relevant and thought-provoking write-ups for a global audience.
· Personal Interview
· Written Test (300 words)
· HR Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.25 - 2.5 LPA