About The Company:
GoPaisa.com has a mission to revolutionize the online shopping experience of Indian consumers and help them shop smart. Gopaisa.com provides cashback and coupons on an extensive range of products and services such as travel, lifestyle, apparels, electronics and the list goes on.They bring you the best offers from the widest range of online retailers and provide the most efficient service treating customer as the king.
Profile: Content Writer
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA – 3 LPA
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
Probation/Training: 6 Months
-Face to Face Interview
*Please Note that the exact date and venue of interview will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description :
-Should be techy person
-Should have interest in gadgets
-should be comfortable in writing
-Person should be from Delhi / NCr
-Person should be creative thinking
-Comfortable working with start - ups
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The content writer/Web Curator will be a part of our ecommerce team, responsible for conceptualizing & maintaining the content of the website, associated social media platforms, blogs as well as offline PR & Marketing communications! Writing descriptions for the thousands of top selling products and new
releases would be the key role.
- Onsite management of the main customer-facing website, ensuring consistency throughout site with tone of voice, brand and use of imagery.
- Creation of value adding, useful, fun, socially shareable content to support the main product based content across social media. Assisting in other kinds of content as and when required from the marketing team.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent command over English language with a natural flair for writing, coupled
- A background in writing.
- A love for grammar, syntax and visual composition
- Exceptional Visual Merchandising Skills
- Excellent time management skills, and the ability to work independently,
- A positive, flexible attitude and a willingness to work as a team player
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA