About The Company:
Fior Markets is a leading market intelligence company that sells reports of top publishers in the technology industry. Our extensive research reports cover detailed market assessments that include major technological improvements in the industry. Fior Markets also specializes in analyzing hi-tech systems and current processing systems in its expertise. We have a team of experts that compile precise research reports and actively advise top companies to improve their existing processes. Our experts have extensive experience in the topics that they cover. Fior Markets provides you the full spectrum of services related to market research, and corroborate with the clients to increase the revenue stream, and address process gaps.
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: Freshers
Probation Period: None
Salary : INR 1.2 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Courses: Any graduate or post-graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Last Date to apply: 1 August 2017
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content or topic assigned.
- Develop ideas derived from online or offline research and organize the same on paper or computer applications.
- Sort out workable ideas by a process of elimination and keep eliminated ideas stored for future reference.
- Write fresh content based on research and brainstorming by following instructions provided for each type of document.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience.
- Proofread content for errors or additions and ensure that content is written per engage audience.
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability.
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check.
- Copy, edit and proofread content created by other content writers to provide detailed feedback.
- Ensure that content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
- Manage user-generated content on social media sites.
- Manage the company’s social media presence.
- Write content for newspapers and magazines keeping in mind the general structure and sentiment of the readers.
- Develop proto-types and storyboards using a multitude of media creation and graphics editing tools.
- Rewrite, paraphrase or write content from scratch depending on specific instructions provided in the work order.
- Face to face Round
- HR Rounds
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA