Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Website - http://www.enukesoftware.com/
Desired experience - 6months to 1 year. 2012 & 2013 batch only
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Grads
Academic Criteria - None
Salary Details - Rs. 1.5 LPA – 3.0 LPA (Depending on the candidature performance in the interview)
Probation Period - 3 months.
NO BOND NO CONTRACT FULL TIME JOB
Tentative Interview Date & Process - On 25th February 2014, Tuesday
- Written Test (ENGLISH TEST)
- 1 to 2 F2F Rounds of Interview
- Finding and developing new ideas for web content.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Preparing external communication such as technical documentation, presentation etc as and when it is required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be fluent in writing and editing.
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- Candidate should be able to write effectively for web content, brochures etc.
- Candidate should have good command over language and grammar.
- Candidate should be able to develop/edit articles and content for websites.
- Candidate with strong aptitude, high energy and enthusiasm.
Any other information/specifications
- We are looking for permanent positions only.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Friday, 21st February, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT