About the Company:
Brand defines everything! We at dau understand the substance of brand value for all our clients. In our journey of helping you develop your brand, we aim to help you strengthen your company’s vision and achieve your business goals. We strongly believe in generating great ROI and conversions.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 - 2 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Batch Passout: 2017 - 2019
Salary: INR 2 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We at dau, are looking for a Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our website as well as our client’s website in India & overseas. He/She will be responsible for developing content for digital media.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Write a clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate the content
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- HR Round
- Written Test
- Final Round
B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 4 LPA