About The Company :
Brewed @ The Lab is an early tech startup company, that envisages an innovative style of evolution. We are a small innovation house, headquartered in Chennai driven by our mission to uncover unique breakthroughs by fusing design thinking, strategy and vision. We are moulded by our love for modernism and simplicity. Our vision is to brew innovation through melding business ideologies and creative concepts. Our holistic approach to business is guided by a compelling interest to learn and change in the process of evolving. As an entity we believe in resilience and continual amalgamation of stimulating inspiration and ingenious life to produce solutions. We trust in experimenting, ‘cause we never know what awaits us at the other end. And that makes work exciting! We love what we do and that’s what defines us!
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Bsc/BCA/BBA/BCom/BE/Btech
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA + Incentive (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 3 August 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Help develop and write content for core marketing collateral.
- Work with the group, marketing and sales team to plan a content strategy
- A couple of years’ experience writing for brands, start-ups, or marketing writing under your belt (or an innate, uncanny inability that lets you transcend those years ofexperience)
- Excellent overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones.
- An understanding of keywords and meta tags - Ability to write web page titles, meta tagdescriptions, alt tags for images etc.
- Enters content into Workflow database on various web properties to update and correct information.
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice andengage audience
- Ensure that web page content is edited properly to increase on-screen readability
- First round (HR Round)
- Second Round ( Technical team)
- Final Round - Hr Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA