Website - www.allwikan.co.in
Desired experience - Freshers 2013 BATCH ONLY
Course specialization - B. Tech./ B.E. (Any Stream) / Graduate (Any Stream)
Academic Criteria - None
Probation Period - 6 Months
- During Probation - Rs. 8,000 - Rs. 10,000 Per Month
- Post Probation - Rs. 1.8 LPA - Rs. 2.4 LPA
NO BOND NO CONTRACT TO BE SIGNED.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO HAS TAKEN THE INTERVIEW WITH ALLWIKAN BEFORE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE.
Interview Process - Interview date is on Friday, 14th March, 2014
- HR Round
- Managerial Round
- Introduction to the MD
Job Description & Skill Set
- Develop site content (including titles, keywords, descriptions and on page copy including updating clientâ€™s blogs).
- Writing and posting content online; maintains company Web pages, blog(s) and all digital assets.
- Assuring web content is user-friendly and key-worded for SEO benefit.
- Candidate should have clear, concise and compelling copy writing and proof-reading skills & should have excellent subject expertise.
Skills Required :
- Exceptional in written grammar and use of punctuation marks.
- Should have experience in writing content for web based site and blogs, articles etc.
- Candidate should be Result-oriented, Creative, and independent thinker. Should be able to conceptualize, draft, execute, and maintain SEO friendly website content.
Click on the Apply button below
Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 10th March, 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA