About the company:
Aglasem.com, is an online based education portal, which provides updates & information of all education related topics. Aglasem was started in the year 2012 and it is in one of the top 500 websites in India & top 6000 globally with a readership of over 6 million monthly.
Job Profile: Content Writer
Job location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Target Batch Passout: 2015-2016
Salary: INR 1.56 lpa – 1.8 lpa (depending on the candidate's experience and performance in interview)
Course Specialization: Any Bachelor’s Degree
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Aglasem is seeking a young, talented, self motivated & positive approach Content Executive who will be responsible for creating, developing & modifying Online Content of organization’s website.
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Define content strategies and plans for web marketing efforts.
- The ability to track and manage multiple versions of a single instance of content.
- Best practices in terms of SEO and user experience while publishing content, incorporate.
- The content includes but is not limited to website content, articles, news, blogs, press releases, social media posts/articles, points of view articles, case studies, video scripts, copy for marketing campaign, etc.
- Editing and Proofreading generated content.
- Track competitive landscape and undertake R&D on best practices implemented by competition
- Ensure timely delivery of content and enhanced experience for the target users.
- Create fresh and exclusive content for website.
- Stay up to date with trends and best practices in social media and content marketing.
- Written English must be flawless, and of easily understandable language.
- Highly organized & self - starter.
- Quick learner
- Energetic & Confident
- Ability to meet deadlines and work to a strict editorial remit.
Bachelor’s Degree with 60% throughout
-Multiple Face to Face rounds
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 1 Years
1.56 - 1.8 LPA