About The Company:
A brainchild of Mohan Lakhamraju and Hari Nair, Great Learning came about in mid-2013. Starting from a 4-member team, today we are 130-strong and growing fast. We have created a network of 500 expert faculty and mentors who help us deliver high quality blended learning experiences across 5 programs and six metros. Over last four years, we have delivered over 2,000,000 hours of impactful learning, had a 100x growth in learners, a 30x growth in revenue and we are just getting warmed up. We are leaders – our BABI program is ranked #1 in India 3 years in a row (sky shots) and this spot is very close to our hearts - we do everything in the box and out of the box to defend the crown. We love our programs and we feel immense pride every time our graduates crack new jobs, new promotions, and new roles and start new divisions or start-ups - but we are never satisfied and will never stop!
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired experience: 0-1 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/IS)
Internship Period: 6 Months
During Internship: INR 20,000/ month
Post Internship: INR 4 LPA –INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Collate and curate program content in Data Science and bring in quality elements by discussing with both internal and external industry experts
- Work with internal operations team & SMEs for curation & development of in-class teaching materials, practice assessments, lab contents etc.
- Creating decks & Python notebooks for the in-class learning content
Skill Set Required:
- Engineering degree (preferably Computer Science/Information Science/ Information Technology)
- Effective English communication both verbal and written
- Good at Python and SQL
- Interest in Statistics/Machine Learning, ability to learn new technologies
- In-person interviews (4-5 rounds, each round being an elimination round)
0 - 1 Years
4 - 5 LPA