Welcome to SpecBee Consulting Services. We pioneer powerful, award-winning IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses – and make our products affordable and easy to use. We understand the challenges and opportunities your business faces. And it’s our business to help you succeed, while saving you time and money.
We keep technology simple, but offer expert help and resources should you need them. Across any business domain, we can meet your software application needs.
Be it a small project or a complex, large project, we can help you achieve your objectives. SpecBee has got a solid reputation in delivering full-blown websites and web portals powered by leading Content Management Systems (CMS).
Stop worrying. Be it an off-the-shelf package or a custom-developed solution. SpecBee can help.
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4.8 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The candidate should be
- Able to rewrite & write original contents on websites/product descriptions to make it impactful.
- Able to write original conent on blogs, articles and press releases, edit articles, engaging online content.
- Able to create impactful and SEO friendly content on website and Social media.
- Able to create content for marketing collaterals, landing page, web pages and social media management.
- Review the existing content in website and update it on a regular basis.
- Able to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Able to interact with customers and come up with innovative, impactful yet SEO friendly content
- Excellent writing skills - Write technical and non-technical
- Should be a self-starter and a self-motivated individual eager to work in a startup environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage multiple projects, and work effectively in a team.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
2 - 5 Years
3 - 4.8 LPA