Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Live Deftsoft Informatics (P) Ltd. is a 100% export oriented unit (EOU) registered with the Software Technology Parks of India (STPI), with a flagship office based in Colorado, USA. Their objective is to encourage, promote and boost Software Exports from India. Their strong commitment towards a responsible business practice reflects in everything they do - from the transparency of the communication and work with stakeholders to the unique benefits they offer to the employees and clients.
Deftsoft provides an equal opportunity to everyone with an environment that allows them to grow and learn. Their unique and simple work culture endorses creativity and teamwork, and also encourages the employees to keep up a healthy work and life balance. They frequently update their employees with new technologies that can help them to learn more. They develop distinctive and exceptional solutions that help the clients to take complete control over online business in real time.
Desired experience: 1-3 Years
Course Specialization: Graduates/M.Com/MCA
Salary: INR 2.16 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Should conceptualize Content for website while catering to international Clients.
- Find and develop new ideas for web content and to make sure that content is user friendly.
- Knowledge of writing articles, blog posts, press releases, descriptions, page titles etc. for digital media.
- Create content which gives website readers access to information in a simple, easy to understand language.
- Ensuring resolution of all requests and queries within agreed timelines and accuracy of data.
- Create campaign/product/event specific collaterals for print and online consumption.
- Helping plan and implement digital marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Generating creative copy for online digital marketing campaigns.
- Researching and generating keywords, title tags, and Meta description (SEO) for new pages.
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design and industry trends.
- Write high quality content/ product descriptions for various websites.
- Strong Writing, editing, proofreading Skills and basic familiarity with Internet and Search Engine.
- Candidate should be capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blog, press release, classified ads etc.
- A thorough knowledge of standard writing practices is necessary.
- Candidate should have ability to write persuasive content.
- Must have strong Research skills coupled with editorial capability.
- Should be able to follow style guidelines and clients brief.
- Specialized certificate programs in electronic writing and digital media production is add on.
- Experience in writing for the Web, content management and internet research.
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
- Job Responsibilities: Content Writer
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT