About The company
JST Technologies handles project execution. As a strategic partner JST Technologies is always ready to share this knowledge and train their partners. With a highly skilled and experienced team of professionals, JST Technologies can take the burden off your shoulders while you concentrate on managing customer relations and growing your market.
Website address: www.jst-technologies.com
Desired experience: minimum 6 months experience
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)/B.E/B.A (Hons.)/B.COM
Probation/Training Period: 1-2 months
Salary: Upto Rs. 1.8 LPA (Depending on candidate’s experience and performance in the interview).
Date of Joining: Immediate
- HR Round
- Screening Test
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
- Creativity and a passion for writing.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- An upbeat and go-getter attitude.
- A close familiarity with search engines.
- A fundamental understanding of SEO content writing.
- The ability to write 5-6 Articles/PR's/Blog Posts per day
- Good written and oral communication skills
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, MCA
0.5 - 2 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA