Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
De facto infotech, established in 1996, is a trusted and preferred name in the field of IT consulting. Our partnership with Microsoft has given us the power and audacity to think different and find solutions to a diverse range of customer’s requirements. Using Microsoft as a platform for over 8 years, we help enterprises grow sales, manage marketing and care for their customers in one simple place. We provide the right ERP tools to run day-to-day business. We help companies ranging from SMEs to Fortune 100 companies across varied industries to increase their business productivity.
Job Location: Mohali
Desired experience: 2 - 4 years
Course Specialization: M.A. English/ Journalism/ Mass Communication or B. E./B.Tech Computers/ Electronics
Salary: 2.4 – 4 Lacs Per Annum
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: HR and Face to face
- Manage existing and New Content Creation as per organizational requirements.
- Manage the content delivery and able to do independent research to come up with new and exciting content ideas.
- Develop and maintain on-line branding of the company .
- Design , create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools , applications , channels , designs & strategy . Keep the social profile up to date with popular trends.
- Manage all published content ( images , video and written).
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business . Report notable threats and opportunities to appropriate management.
- Be responsible for the content quality and performance of the content piece.
- Content should be easily understandable.
- Submit completed documents in a timely fashion with fully accurate information and desired content quality
- Copy-edit the work of other writers/ developers and recommend changes/ modify the document
- Reporting and Documentation:
- Submit task status to Reporting Manager on a daily basis
- Work towards developing own skills on technical writing/ Technology
Skill Set Required:
- Good understanding of software terminology.
- Qualification in Social Media/ Digital marketing studies ideally .
- Strong writing , editing and proof reading skills.
- Strong skills in research and analysis for various clients and their businesses.
- Some experience in creating content for websites/magazines/blogs will be preferable.
- Should be well versed with all basic standards and other required skills.
- Familiarity with internet marketing , Search Engine Optimization (SEO) , Social Media Optimization ( SMO) or web development would be preferred.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Good at sourcing & manging content development and publishing
- Should have great designing sense.
- Good hand on technical writing.
- Social Media fan/blogger.
- Strong work experience on using MS Office Suite
- Job Responsibilities: Content Writer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT