Digifish3 is an insightful digital outreach & powerhouse, comprising of the group of dynamic individuals. We cater to organizations with a data-centric approach towards achieving an innovative and impactful presence. As a Digital Media Marketing Agency, we have a group of mobile and web specialists who know social media insights, i.e. their trends and competitors, providing them with a better end user experience.
We know how to market BRAND on mobile by targeting the right consumer base, segmenting the users and engaging the same to drive growth as well as brand recognition. We provide celebrity connect as per the product requirement and need of the brand. Celebrities are already connected with Digifish3 for various promotions and events. We engage people with your brand on social media networking websites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and promote your brand through Mobile Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click, SMS, Whatsapp, Voice Solutions and other Digital Marketing Platforms.
Positions:- Content Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Client Servicing
- Social Media Manager
Job Responsibility:- Creating blogs & articles for website
- Conceptualizing, writing and editing all written content on website
- Creating web content, press releases, and newsletters, SEO Writer
- Creating content for all types of marketing collateral, including website content, articles, and blogs, brochures, and infographics
- Developing creative content including research-oriented content
- Building brand content on social media platforms
- Helping in creating a content strategy for internal and external communication
- Work with Content Producer, Brand Strategy, and Social teams to direct projects on a conceptual level, manage the process, and execute through design, photography or video.
- Conduct research for content as needed, which may include a variety of sources including interviewing expert sources.
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of our business.
- Work together as a team as Content Producer and Social Strategist.
- Assist with building processes, deliverable and capabilities around content production.
- Shoots and manages all technical aspects of still content shoots, retouching, video, sound and editing aspects of assigned content productions.
Client Servicing - Digital Marketing
Job Responsibility:- Develop and maintain existing client relationships
- Interact and correspond with prospective clients
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with potential clients to drive billed revenue for attaining set revenue targets
- Develop and execute a yearly formal business plan for assigned territory
- Schedule sales visit regularly in the territory to provide apt accounts coverage
- Identify key business and clinical challenges
- Demonstrate needs fulfillment mode and method
- Identify decision makers, services and products to meet client issues
- Direct development of client-customized solution social media analysis and planning.
Social Media Manager
Job Responsibility:- Strategy and keyword analysis.
- Planning and execution of the running projects.
- Hand on experience in SEO, SMO, PPC and content marketing
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Knowledge of Google algorithms
- Social media planning and posting
- Content writing would be a plus
Job Location: Gurgaon, India
Target Batch: 2019
Degree and Stream: B.Tech, All Streams
Eligibility Criteria: 60% throughout the academic score
CTC: 2.75 LPA- 4 LPA
Appraisal: 2 Appraisals in a year
Work Shifts: 10 AM to 7 PM
Bond: 1 Year
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Interview Rounds: 2 Rounds
Joining: February 2019 Onwards
0 - 0 Years
2.75 - 4 LPA