About The Company
Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,'13,'14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU's Classes.
Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats. The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently the India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android an iOS, it has partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is India’s largest technology based education provider. Founded in 2008, Think & Learn provides test preparation services and supplemental content for K-12 segment through technology enabled channels like VSAT, Internet and Tablet. The Bangalore based company runs the iconic brand BYJU’s Classes which has over 93 test prep centers for exams like CAT, IAS, JEE, GMAT, GRE across India. Backed by Dr Ranjan Pai and Mohandas Pai of the Manipal group to start with, followed by Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Sequoia Capital, Sofina, Verlinvest, Light Speed Ventures, Times Internet, IFC World bank group.
Think & Learn is the youngest company to win the CNBC-Crisil Emerging India Award (Education).
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Probation Period: 3 months
Salary Details: INR 4 LPA to INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Courses: Any Graduate/Post Graduate with Excellent skills
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
The applicant, if recruited, would be required to deliver one or more of the following:
- Develop quality content for the different sections of different aptitude exams.
- Assist in scripting for video recordings of concepts.
- Co-ordinate with reviews and ensure timely delivery of project deliverables.
- Mentor aspirants appearing for CAT and other aptitude exams.
- Conduct Seminars and Webinars for aspirants.
- Possess a flair for aptitude and knowledge about various aptitude exams
- Possess an in-depth understanding of concepts pertaining to Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
- Have excellent problem solving, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to develop logical approaches to solving questions on Verbal Ability would be a plus.
- Applicants having prior experience of CAT or other aptitude exams like Bank PO/MT, GRE, GMAT, etc would have an added advantage.
- People having experience of working on similar projects can also apply.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
4 - 7 LPA