Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
For us, it is all about you. You are free to choose any kind of experience you wish to indulge in. Pick the destination and leave the rest to us. While doing business with us, rest assured to be provided with top-notch service and the finest accommodation that will most definitely fit your budget.
With help of our expertise and wide-spread network, all logistics, transportation facilities, accommodation and other amenities that help make your holiday a unique and comfortable one, is taken care of. You will also receive 24/7 support from our travel team whenever you feel the need for it during your trip.
Our main purpose is to be attentive to your requirements and design a trip that takes care of everything you want. We work together to make it work for you.
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 1-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Creating high quality, value adding content on a daily basis
- Communicate day-to-day events/happenings/announcements in the form of interesting Facebook posts, tweets, blog articles etc.
- Working on a range of creative from faster, smaller pieces to longer pieces of content
- Researching and coming up with in-depth articles for guides, long form posts etc
- Contributing to final marketing copies including those intended for social media
- Create tag lines and captions for online campaigns
- Train and mentor the content team to write compelling content
- Content writing experience, preferably in an online setting.
- English /journalism/ communication/ media studies background preferred.
- Strong storytelling skills with a mastery of Grammar and the English language.
- Ability to quickly find, research and create news content..
- Ability to contribute to online marketing copies.
- A keen eye for detail when it comes to language and grammar.
- Passion for social media, both for content discovery and community management.
- Preferred but not required; Experience with a CMS; Experience in the e-commerce space
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Content Strategist
- Education: B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT