About the company:
Aglasem Edutech Pvt. Ltd. is an India based firm with office in Gurgaon. Founded in early 2012, It was started with the simple motive of helping the student community has grown much bigger than that and touching the lives of 250 million people through the services offered.
Aglasem provides information, updates, guidance, interaction, exposure; in short everything a student needs to have success delivered at his/her doorstep.We have a dedicated team of young and talented employees who tailor fit solutions for the end-users.
It is an one stop destination to know all about education world.Here students of school, preparing for school exams, Olympiads, talent search exams; students preparing for entrance exams for UG / PG level or looking for admissions; job seekers looking for opportunities and preparing for recruitment exams; get news, updates, preparation resources. Plus there is a one stop discussion forum to solve your queries related to exams, admissions, recruitment and everything to help you in your student life and career.
Our mission is to make education a personalized experience for students and help them by providing all the updates required to fulfill their dreams.
Job Profile: Content Research Analyst
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch: 2018/2019
Training period: 6 Months
Salary: Upto 2.0 LPA (depending on the candidate's performance in interview)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Able to research and curate the content from the university websites, institutes, colleges and courses and publish it on Aglasem website.
- To ensure the data accuracy and integrity.
- Research the latest updates and trends in the field of Education.
- Responsible for handling multiple projects simultaneously and ensuring the quality audit.
Skill Set Required:-
- High attention to Details.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good at multitasking
- Average Spoken English
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2 LPA