About The Company:
FlixStock is a category-defining company introducing programmatic visual content creation to the world. Our primary mission is to help fashion retailers create fashion images effortlessly and economically. Bringing technological innovations, we assist with very high quality images at a fraction of the current cost and effortlessly. The world’s largest brands, fashion houses and online apparel retailers trust FlixStock for high quality images. We have offices based in Gurgaon, India and Singapore.
Job Location: Gurugram
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: Any Graduates
Target Batch: 2021
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Perod: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
- Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background.
- You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers.
- For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Skill Set Required:
- Create content for blogs, websites, emailers, Social media posts, etc targeted towards the fashion industry.
- Industry research to curate and write relevant content.
- Sound knowledge of best practices in content writing.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Content Marketing.
- Undertaken Prior research projects.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Group Discussion
- Video Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA