About The company
Bluegape Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. is a company founded in 2011 in the dorm rooms of IIT - Kanpur by sheer passion and dedication of two people who wanted to create an impactful impression on the minds of its users. Today, it has two successful products to its credit. Namely :
- Bluegape.com, world\'s first visual blogging platform.The company initially began as a fan merchandising business but pivoted to its visual blogging avatar in January 2015. In the last one month on bluegape.com, we did 28 Millions uniques and 47 Millions Sessions.That makes us biggest in this space.
(Please visit : www.bluegape.com / refer to our linkedin profile for complete information)
- murmur, an app that brings to you information of your interest in the most clutter free format. Murmur is an app that solves the problem of content curation in this world of content outburst. It provides a highly curated and best of the internet entertainment cum informative content in a visual format in the form of a digest based on user\'s interests.
(Please visit : www.murmurapp.com / refer to our linkedin profile for complete information)
Job Profile: Content Marketing Associate
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA- 10 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the training period)
Date of Joining: To be decided based upon the performance in the training period.
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
Bluegape Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd is looking for individuals to develop a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action
Our main purpose is to attract and retain customers by consistently creating and curating relevant and valuable content with the intention of changing or enhancing consumer behavior.
It should benefit three-folds:
- Increased brand awareness
- Increased brand preference
- Greater reach at lower cost
Skills Required- Potential candidates need to show evidence of the following:
Round 2 : Personal Interviews
Content Marketing Associate
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
3 - 10 LPA