About The Company:
QIK ROOMS are India’s fastest growing network of affordable premium hotels. Yes, “affordable premium”– allow us to use these two seemingly oxymoronic words together because we at Qik Stay believe luxury is everyone’s necessity! The company is expanding faster than the speed of light and invite you to be a part of this social change, what we like to call #Affordable Luxury with operations in the major cities in India and our beloved neighbor Nepal, we want to revolutionize the way people stay away from their homes.
Job Profile: Content Manager
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 4 LPA – 6 LPA (The salary depends on the skills/performance in the interview round of the candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Plan & Create Full Content Marketing Strategy and the content calendar.
- Develop original, engaging and top notch content for our website, blogs, newsletters, articles, thought leadership pieces, press releases, collaterals, landing pages and social media content, as per the content calendar.
- Generate PR content and collaborate with PR agencies on a regular basis
- Write and send out frequent emails and newsletters to both B2C and B2B audience.
- Strong SEO skills to find the relevant keywords for developing and optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Leverage and utilize various content distribution channels
- Build relationships for Guest Posting and Influencer outreach
- Conducting research required in crafting the content
- Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog's overall reach
- Measure & analyze content results based on KPI's
- Participate & represent the company in various online communities
- Experienced hustler - should be able to get things done. We value curiosity & Inquisitiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Data-driven mentality
- A balance of writing skills, social media savvy & creativity
- Good knowledge of Blogging tools (like WordPress), HTML etc.
- Ability to write compelling, accurate & grammatically correct content at a prompt pace
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Link Research Tools, Google Keyword Planner, Buffer, Mail Chimp etc.
- Knowledge of organic Search/SEO Concepts, web content, social media posts, etc.
- Prior experience of a hospitality industry will be preferred.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM
1 - 2 Years
4 - 6 LPA