Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Content Manager/ Developer
About the Company:
inWorks is a business center which provides co-working spaces and a working community for foreign businessmen or companies who want to start their operations in India.
SMEs, large companies, startups, IT companies, freelancers, business tourists; inWorks assists you in localizing in India by providing you serviced office spaces and a vibrant community of people which makes working fun and easy.
inWorks also provides in-house professional corporate consulting services, market surveys, trading services , manpower hunting services, and access to financing and fund raising avenues; thus making it easier for you to manage your operations seamlessly from the comfortable confines of your office in the inWorks center. You can even ping your nearby co-worker for some help or suggestion.
And by becoming an inWorks member, you won’t need to bother about sundries such as applying for visa, booking flight tickets and hotels, arranging for airport pick-ups, booking cabs, reserving restaurant seats, planning a short leisure trip to Goa. We at inWorks will take care of all of that.
Desired Experience: 0 – 3 years
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 – 6 LPA
- Coordinate with the clients to understand their consumers, competition and strategize content accordingly
- Develop coherent content for clients’ website
- Make attractive infographics to describe the products or services
- Conceptualize videos to display product use and promote the brand
- Publish blog posts relevant to the clients’ products or services
- Generate engaging social media content according to the industry and competitors’ analysis Advise and assist clients’ in-house team for all content-related matter
Skill Set Required:
- A strong command over English language (verbal and written)
- A flair and passion for writing
- A creative thinker and ability to think-out-of-the-box
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing
- Understanding of social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,Pinterest, Instagram etc
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Content Manager/ Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT