About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world's 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation: Minimum 50%
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Target Batch Passout: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT), BCA/MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc. (CS/IT)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The person will get a flavor of different aspects of product development as he/she would get hands-on experience in test design/development and project management.
The candidate shall be responsible for designing high-quality assessment content individually and in a team as per the requirement. The responsibilities shall include understanding the assessment objective, developing the test blueprint, item specifications, designing items and ensuring a strong quality control/review mechanism.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyze and amalgamate information to define test blueprints for assessments in programming, computer science and related concepts.
- Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
- Identifying and engaging external consultants and industry experts for item construction in niche topics in computer science.
- To develop original content on different computer science/technical topics
- Working on content analytics and studying the quality of test items based on data from test takers.
- Closely check the developed content in adherence with global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, checking codes by running them on their respective platforms, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
- Maintain and review the quality and clarity of the programming/technical questions.
- Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests
- Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
- Submitting details in a google form
- Online Automata Test
- Telephonic Interview (Technical)
- Face to face interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3 LPA