About The Company:
Aglasem.com, is an online based education portal, which provides updates & information of all education related topics.
Aglasem was started in the year 2012 and it is in one of the top 500 websites in India & top 6000 globally with a readership of over 6 million monthly AglaSem.com is a leading education guidance network and pioneer of massive online education communities. Here students of school, preparing for school exams, Olympiads, talent search exams; students preparing for entrance exams for UG / PG level or looking for admissions; job seekers looking for opportunities and preparing for recruitment exams; get news, updates, preparation resources. Plus there is a one stop discussion forum to solve your queries related to exams, admissions, recruitment and everything to help you in your student life and career.
Profile: Content Developer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary: Upto INR 1.8 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Aglasem is seeking a young, talented, self-motivated & positive approach Content Executive who will be responsible for creating, developing & modifying Online Content of organization’s website.
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Copyedit and proofread all web content before publishing.
- Ability to research, write, edit and develop fresh educational content independently.
- Ensure concepts contain clear and convincing writing with grammatical accuracy.
- Handling the task of writing unique titles and descriptions for various web pages.
- Modifying the content in a simpler way to make it more presentable & user friendly.
- To complete the allotted work within the given framework of time.
- He/She will be responsible for effective coordination with team members for the assigned tasks to meet the deadlines.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Highly organized & self - starter.
- Ability to work under pressure & meeting the deadlines.
- General Discussion
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), MBA, MBE, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA