You would be glad to know that you have been shortlisted for the recruitment process with GroupTable.in for the position of Content Associate at Bangalore. The salary for this profile would be Upto INR 3.6 LPA.
All information about the profile and compensation are given below.
Remuneration: INR 2.4 LPA to 3.6 LPA (Gross: 20K to 30K per month) .
Note: Salary would be decided depending upon the performance in interview.
Course specialization- Any Graduate/B.Tech.
Experience- 0 to 1 year.
Probation period : 3 Months.
Role and Responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of events / restaurants in different cities & preparation of content for web publication.
- The candidate will be responsible for content sourcing, editing and publication on the company websites.
- The candidate will be responsible prior experience with event publicity or hospitality sector is an added advantage.
- The candidate will be responsible to establish rapport with event organizers / restaurant owners over phone for co-ordination of the content preparation & publication is desirable.
- The candidate will be responsible to explain complex concepts in everyday terms.
- The candidate should have high fluency levels both in spoken and written English. Good oral & written communication skills is a must.
- The candidate should be ambitious, confident, and committed to taking on major responsibilities, organized, focused, and capable of crafting their own plans.
- The candidate should have passion for technology and business.
- The candidate should be organized, focused, and capable of crafting their own plans.
Selection Process: Written Test & Face to Face Interview.
Tentative Date of interview: To be intimated post registrations.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate.
Last date for registering is 18th November, 2013 by 12.00 PM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
To Register, click on ‘Apply’ button, fill in the required details and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA