Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
GroupTable.in features best restaurants for group dining with top restaurant offers, banquet halls and party places in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune. - See more at: http://www.bharathlisting.com/304/valuenet-ecommerce-pvt-ltd/#sthash.1h5tEuIw.dpuf
Job Profile: Content Associate
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
- Face to Face Interview
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of events / restaurants in different cities & preparation of content for web publication.
- The candidate will be responsible for content sourcing, editing and publication on the company websites.
- The candidate will be responsible to establish rapport with event organizers / restaurant owners over phone for co-ordination of the content preparation & publication is desirable.
- The candidate will be responsible to explain complex concepts in everyday terms.
- The candidate should have high fluency levels both in spoken and written English. Good oral & written communication skills are a must.
- The candidate should be ambitious, confident, and committed to taking on major responsibilities, organized, focused, and capable of crafting their own plans
- The candidate should have passion for technology and business.
- The candidate should be organized, focused, and capable of crafting their own plans.
- Prior experience with event publicity or hospitality sector is an added advantage.
- Job Responsibilities: Content Associate
- Education: B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT