Trivone Digital Services Pvt. Ltd. is a new age content marketing and digital media agency that creates compelling content to drive conversations and build communities on the web, across diverse demographics, domains and platforms. A fast-growing Indian company working in the Digital Media, Content Creation and Syndication space.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 4 – 5 Years
Salary: INR 5 – 6 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Preparing intelligent summaries and reports
- Analyzing special trends and ideas in a discussion forum.
- Use technical tools for analysis of content and map special trends, interest topics and ideas
- Perform research assistance in understanding policies and schemes through news articles, documents, social media and Departments.
- Suggest research- based tasks for Ministries and Departments to engage citizens
- Performing background research assistance(qualitative and quantitative)
- Analysing the impact of citizens’ ideas and action on policy-making and preparing Impact Assessment Reports.
- Preparing timely reports, info graphics in coordination with the content and designing team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Relevant Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, English or Social Sciences.
- Rich experience in web content development, content editing and content research
- Experience in relevant field for Content Analysts/Researcher
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
4 - 5 Years
5 - 6 LPA