About the Company:
Magicpin is India’s largest retail rewards platform that drives discovery and commerce for offline businesses. More than 5M users are hooked on to the app where they spend up to 80 minutes per day. We drive $350M+ of business to merchants on the platform and have grown 5x in the last 12 months, with partners ranging from large brands like McDonald’s, Beer Café, Decathlon, ITC, Emami, Pernod Ricards to thousands of local retailers across the country. The management team consists of seasoned professionals from Lightspeed VP, Nexus VP, Bain & Co, McKinsey, Walmart Labs, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs and educational background including IIT, IIM, Stanford and SRCC. The company has been invested in by Lightspeed (Oyo, Snapchat, Limeroad) and Google.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Course specialization: Btech/BCA/MCA
Target batch Pass Out: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 4.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
As a content analyst, you will be an integral part of magicpin’s content team which builds the core content of all listings on our platform. You will be working day-in, day-out with design, engineering, sales and product teams, with a mission statement to enable users to discover and browse through any store around them and have all relevant info which they need to make an informed choice. You will:
- Source, curate and update all relevant information of listings across different categories (Groceries, Food & Beverage, Fashion & Apparel etc.) through online sources using analytical and technology tools, to ensure that magicpin has an extensive coverage of different categories in all cities we operate in India and abroad.
- Drive different projects and processes to enrich information for outlets across different categories based on different consumer and partner product flows and content health metrics
- Be the voice of magicpin and coordinate with different teams in the organization to constantly delight users and partners who reach out to us to suggest content changes or with queries related to their outlets
- Own the process of quality checks on every merchant listed on our platform
- Analyze market trends and keep an inquisitive eye on online sources to be on top of new listings and other key developments in the retail space
Skill Set Required:
The role requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to work. Following are the specific skill sets we are looking for:
- If you have worked in a startup, or have relevant prior experience, it’s a bonus.
- Ability to be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Curiosity – always have an appetite to listen, learn and adapt
- Proficiency with tools like Excel, VBA, SQL are preferable
- Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Enthusiasm to work in a start-up environment
- Face to face rounds
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 2 Years
3 - 4.5 LPA