- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the company
Magicpin is India’s largest O2O platform by ex-IIT and ex-IIM graduates with extensive experience in top tier consulting firms, start-ups and marquee VC firms (http://magicpin.in/about-us/).
We are building a platform which enables local merchants to promote themselves and thus get discovered by their customers. It aims at the $500B+ Indian local retail market. It is re-imagining how local retail should happen in the mobile first world we all live in.
Website : http://magicpin.in/
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA(based on experience and skills)
Other perks: Medical coverage of 2L, Flexible working hours, Six-month appraisal cycle, Friendly environment, 2 min walking distance from metro station.
Probation / Training Period: 3 months
Job Location: Gurgaon
Courses Required: Any graduate
Desired experience: 0 to 2 years
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
As a content analyst, you will be an integral part of magicpin’s content team which builds the core content of all listings on our platform. You will be working day-in, day-out with design, engineering, sales and product teams, with a mission statement to enable users to discover and browse through any store around them and have all relevant info which they need to make an informed choice. You will:
- Source, curate and update all relevant information of listings across different categories (Groceries, Food & Beverage, Fashion & Apparel etc.) through online sources using analytical and technology tools, to ensure that magicpin has an extensive coverage of different categories in all cities we operate in India and abroad.
- Drive different projects and processes to enrich information for outlets across different categories based on different consumer and partner product flows and content health metrics
- Be the voice of magicpin and coordinate with different teams in the organization to constantly delight users and partners who reach out to us to suggest content changes or with queries related to their outlets
- Own the process of quality checks on every merchant listed on our platform
- Analyze market trends and keep an inquisitive eye on online sources to be on top of new listings and other key developments in the retail space
The role requires people with high level of ownership and dedication to work. Following are the specific skill sets we are looking for:
- 0-2 years previous experience in operations. If you have worked in a startup, or have relevant prior experience, it’s a bonus.
- Ability to be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Curiosity – always have an appetite to listen, learn and adapt
- Proficiency with tools like Excel, VBA, SQL are preferable
- Ability to execute projects on time and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Enthusiasm to work in a start-up environment
- Aptitude test
- Excel Test
- F2F Interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), MBA, MCA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 2 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA