Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Content Analyst / Content Writer
You would be glad to know that you have been shortlisted for the recruitment proccess with Kogent Solutions Inc for the position of Content Analyst / Content Writer at Delhi. The salary for this profile would be Upto INR 2.4 LPA.
All information about the profile and compensation are given below.
Remuneration: 13k to 20K per month.
Note:Salary would be decided depending on the performance during the interview.
Course specialization- MBA / PGBM (Any specialization) .
Relevant Experience: Freshers
Note:Experience profiles can also be entertained but provided experience should be in content writing domain .
Role and Responsibilities & Required Skill Set:
- The candidate will be responsible for authoring Books/E-books/articles and creating content for Management Books.
- The candidate will be responsible for Coordinating with the Freelancers
- The candidate will be responsible for developing real-life applications, software simulations, and dummy projects.
- The candidate will be responsible for Conducting extensive research on the assigned topics.
- The candidate will be responsible for creating project scenario, case studies, and assessment questions(test items).
- The candidate will be responsible for creating high level/ low level designs for various authoring projects.
- The candidate should possess good written and communication skills
- The candidate should haveEnglish grammar skills.
- The candidate should have a flair for writing.
- The candidate should be open to learning, unlearning, and relearning, and sailing smoothly with the changing industry trends.
- 2 written Tests ( English and Domain Knowledge ).
- Face to Face Interview .
Date of interview: Shall be intimated post registration .
Tentative date of joining: Immediate.
- Click on the Apply button below.
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password.
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit.
Last date for registering is 21st October ,2013 by 3 PM; Late registrations shall not be considered.
Always committed in seeking deserving job opportunities for you.
Team - Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
- Education: MBA, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 0 Lacs
- Industry: HR/Recruitment