About The company
Monk consulting was incorporated to address the growth challenges of emerging enterprises. They partner with enterprises on serving the comprehensive needs of businesses in the full range of the business cycle right from Inception to Growth. Team members who are committed to operate as an extended growth team for CXO’s with a focus on vertical requirements across markets.
Website address: http://monkconsulting.co.in/
Desired experience- Freshers
Training Period/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: Rs 2 LPA – Rs 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Service Agreement/Bond – 1 year bond
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Technical Interview
- Interview with Director
- Technical Interview – Final
Key responsibility areas of the candidate includes :
- Conducting and writing research pertaining to local and regional markets, from data-?gathering to analysis and forecasting Managing the operations of research processes, coordinating with other analysts where relevant, and maintaining the knowledge databases.
- Leading the research and business growth of assigned research area/ vertical.
- Delivering analysis or market insights to clients.
- Develop a good understanding of emerging products and technologies and their impact on the market
- Preferred Candidate Profile: Good research skills, including data process, forecast and modeling; experienced in applying professional consulting and Research models.
- Effective in both verbal and writing when presenting / packaging research deliverables to the clients and public.
- Must be numerically-?inclined and extremely comfortable in a data intensive role.
- Excel in executing in an orderly, organized and structured fashion.
- Strong capability to meet demanding timelines and customer expectations.
- Enjoy working in fast paced environment with the ability to learn and master new areas quickly.
- Experience in the ICT/ Healthcare/ Financial Services industry with marketing and product management portfolios, is advantageous. Excellent PowerPoint / MS Word/ Excel Skills are desirable.
- Comfortable working on a virtual geographically disparate team; Leadership skills, ability to work as part of a team, and with a high level of integrity.
- Global perspective, international experience (has worked or studied abroad can be handy).
- One or two areas of topical expertise (technology, geographic market, industry).
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
2 - 4 LPA