Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Us: SVAM International Inc. is a global Information Technology (IT) services provider that delivers value and competitive advantage to our customers with high quality, cost effective services that improve their access to actionable information, automate their business processes, and help their personnel collaborate.SVAMâ€™s Solutions are among the most innovative applications of the latest technology that derive the greatest business value for the investment. SVAMâ€™s Correct ShoreSM model allows us to deliver creative solutions at an optimal cost of ownership.Our teams leverage innovative thinking, a systematic approach, and disciplined deployment to deliver superior returns. Headquartered in New York, with multiple offices in the United States and development centers in the US, India, and Mexico, SVAM\\\\\\\'s global network of highly experienced and knowledgeable technology consultants is focused on exceeding our customers\\\\\\\' needs for the highest quality, most innovative solutions and services.
Salary Details: Rs.3 LPA - Rs.15 LPA
Desired Experience: 3-5 Years
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date of Joining: Within two months
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Documented experience administering Microsoft Dynamics Solomon. Preferably some experience with SL 2015 as this is the next upgrade version the company will go to.
- Experience implementing Solomon in an professional services environment.
- Experience in SSRS and Crystal Report writing.
- Experience with diverse invoicing requirements.
- Experience with Customization Manager Module.
- Access Rights Maintenance.
- Transaction Import Utility.
- Experience in integrating SL with other backend systems.
- Knowledge of CRM, Application Manager and Process Manager.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel.
- Advanced proficiency in SQL skills; SQL Profiler, Views, Stored Procedures are also a must.
- Technical Round
- Manager Round
- Job Responsibilities: Consultant/PM
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 1.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT