About The Company
SafeNet is a global leader in data protection, founded around 30 years ago, protecting data at rest, data in motion, and data in use with the broadest range of security solutions in the world. The Company protects critical business data, communications, financial transactions, and digital identities through a full spectrum of encryption technologies and software licensing management.
Comprised of 25 locations globally, SafeNet maintains 1,400 employees-including 600+ encryption engineers, the largest grouping of any company. As a result of this expertise, SafeNet holds approximately 100 distinct patents.
Salary details: Rs 1.92 LPA (Post completion of 1 year, if confirmed the candidate will be getting Rs 4 LPA)
Course Required: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Desired experience: Fresher
Shift Type: Night Shift/Rotational Shift
Job Location: Noida
Bond: 1 year contract initially which can be converted to a permanent position based upon the candidate performance
Please Note: Only Male candidates should apply.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The candidate will involved in technical trouble-shooting of Information security products by understanding the customer queries and responding them both through email and phone with a sensitivity of customer requirements
- The candidate will be working on Security products i.e. PKI, PKCS etc.
- The candidates will be responsible for replicating problems for escalation to sustaining/engineering/QA team and following up with them to drive resolutions
- Dealing with Enterprise customers i.e. B2B and providing them the coding samples if needed and ensuring customer satisfaction with resolutions.
- Maintaining the documents related to the customer issues and solutions and learning new products as they become available.
- Excellent communication skills with clear voice and accent.
- Zeal to learn new technologies and to face new challenges.
- Knowledge in both Unix/Linux and Windows and basic programming skills in C/C++.
- Take Ownership, problem solving ability, strong analytical skills.
- Ready to work in Night Shifts and rotational shifts.
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Multiple rounds of face to face interviews
0 - 0 Years
1.92 - 1.92 LPA