i2v systems is a technology company in video surveillance and video analytics software. i2V stands for intelligent integrated video. i2V is a technology R&D company focusing on the design, development, and production of intelligent surveillance products.
The product offerings include IP video management software, intelligent video analytics/analysis using image processing, computer vision, machine, and deep learning, automatic number plate detection system, red light violation detection system, automatic traffic counting & classification (ATCC), central monitoring system, command, and control system, smart city dashboard, PSIM (physical security information management), incident management system, cloud surveillance, and mobile surveillance.
• You will be responsible for development and optimization of various computer vision algorithms/pipelines for video surveillance. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Development of object detection, classification, tracking, and counting algorithms
• Porting of already existing algorithms/pipelines to GPU
• Optimization of already existing cpu/gpu algorithms/pipelines
Skill Set Required :
High proficiency in C, C++
- Strong understanding of image processing, computer vision algorithms and machine learning
- High competency with image processing, computer vision and machine learning libraries such as OpenCV, Keras, OpenVino, Deepstream, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Experience with rapid prototyping with e.g. Python, OpenCV
- Previous work in video surveillance is a big plus
- Should work independently as well as with team
Profile/Designation:Computer Vision Engineer
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both):Both
Job Location :Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Target batch Passouts:2022 to 2023
Course specialization:Btech with CS IT/MCA/ BE
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any) -NA
Candidate location (if any): Pan India
Probation/Training Period :no
Salary : 4 -8 LPA
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any) -NA
Tentative date of interview : Immediate
Tentative date of joining :Immediate
1st round: Online assessment test (computer Vision Assessment test)
In the assessment, you will find detailed instructions about how to complete the assessment. Please make sure to read all the instructions carefully as they will help you to complete the assessment more successfully. In this assessment, we want to evaluate the skills and programming knowledge of the candidates. For this assessment, every candidate must have a laptop and webcam. The test includes general aptitude MCQ, & some technology-related questions. The duration of the test is about 1hr24mins. Candidates can try to give the sample test first to understand the assessment.
2nd round: Technical round
In the Technical round, we want to evaluate your technical skills. In this round, you will be asked your profile-related questions and other important technical knowledge that will be related to the position that we are hiring for.
we will give you time in the next 1 working day to complete a model and submit it and explain the technologies used in it in the next virtual interview.
3rd round: HR round
This is the final part of the procedure. In this round, you will be meeting with the company's CEO. In this round candidates will be judged by their confidence and abilities.
All rounds of the interviews are elimination rounds.
0 - 1 Years
4 - 8 LPA