About the Company:
SB Insurance Brokers PVT. LTD. IS a financial services company that provides a wide range of financial solutions to clients.
We aim to be the most efficient and preferred insurance intermediary for our customers pan India. SB Insurance Brokers Pvt. Ltd. is an insurance intermediary that provides a wide range of insurance solutions tailored to the needs of individual and institutional customers. It is our endeavour to be the most trusted partner for our clients, helping them in their investment decisions through our highly experienced consultants. The company has shown tremendous growth under the leadership of Ms. Sonia Nagpal who has extensive experience in the industry consisting of Sales, Pre-sales, Business Alliances, Team Management, Marketing Strategy & Marketing Management. In the pursuit of our goals, we provide the highest level of service with integrity. We offer a full bouquet of investment choices to our clients and allow them to build wealth and hedge risks by investing in different type of insurance instruments. The Company has its head office in New Delhi and Corporate office in Noida.
Desired Experience: 2 - 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 25-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3.0 – 4.8 LPA
Job Description and Skill set Required:
- To manage the resolution of customer complaints, within given timescales.
- To be the first point of contact for all customer related issues.
- To liaise with the client on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer complaint resolutions.
- To be the main point of contact for tenants receiving services from Mears, maximizing customer satisfaction and ensuring full communication at all times.
- To provide complaint trends and communicate lessons learnt to the Branch manager and Business Partner, so service levels can be improved.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities to be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints.
- To input all complaints onto the Mears database, reporting and seeing through to completion. This will involve completing Client paperwork to ensure 360 degree communication.
- Escalate all unresolved issues/complaints to your line manager whilst keeping the Branch Manager and Business Partner informed at Branch level.
- To ensure all Mears policies and procedures relating to customer complaints are followed and are adhered to and documented within the branch. To be the main point of tenant contact, liaising with operational colleagues ensuring that tenants are kept fully informed of progress at all times.
- Respond positively to any new initiatives that are brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the customer experience service delivery.
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 3 Years
3 - 4.8 LPA