About the company
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we werejust an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Salary Details: INR 4.8 LPA
Courses Required: All Graduates
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 to 2 Year
Bond: 6 months contractual job
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
At Uber, providing amazing customer support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners--our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in this mission and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Profile 1: Defect Reduction
- Constant evaluation and updating our training framework
- Design specific issue level video training content which could be digitally sent or included in in-person training
- Create content around IAH adoption
- Driving projects at GL and airports focused on reducing issues pertaining to professionalism, Cancellation and Waitlisting
- Uncovers new fraud techniques from the drivers and riders
Profile 2: Competitor Analysis
- End to End comparison of IVR on all issue types, AHT, DSAT
- In-App Help - design, languages and vocabulary along with performance measurement
- Policy comparison on each issue type
- Explore other Support Mechanisms which could reduce costs or improve driver experience
- Create a driver feedback mechanism and operationalize it.
Profile 3: Insight Generation
- Tickets and Call scrubbing activity to cull out insights from internal data
- Conducting experiments at Greenlight centres and Airports to gather ground level information
- Taking Driver Trips to gauge and understand the real-time issues
What You’ll Need
- Incredible empathy and understanding of both riders and driver partners alike
- Ability to be an advocate for Uber\'s users and are passionate for the UBER and community experience
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
- Enjoyment from learning and looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively; to confidently and diplomatically express opinions and voice concerns with other team members
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users\' expectations
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- Ability to work weekend and weekly evening shifts are required
- Experience in service, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and fast-paced environment is a plus
- Multiple Face-to-Face Interviews
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 2 Years
4.8 - 4.8 LPA