Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
BHiVE Workspace prides in being the largest CoWorking spaces in Bangalore, India’s startup capital. Our hybrid workspaces are disruptive office spaces and business centers with focus to coworking and community. We provide an ecosystem for entrepreneurs and startups to take their ideas to the next level.
BHiVE Team adds value by enabling the startup community to coWork, connect, contribute, collaborate, communicate and commercialize their ideas.
Salary: 1.8 LPA - 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Handle day to day activities of the workspace
- Create a collaborative community & drive a vibrant community
- Delivers amazing experience in the workspace
- To be recognized as a rockstar within the community
- People networking skills & loves making new friends
- Street smart, passionate, fire fighter, team player & DOer
- Friendly, emotional connect, approachable & full of life
- Well connected, People networking skills & loves making new friends
- Job Responsibilities: Community Manager
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT