Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company:
Softcell specialises in sales of IT software, hardware, solutions and consulting services to corporate customers in India. Founded in 1989, we are headquartered in Mumbai and have offices in Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai. The HDFC Group has made a strategic investment in Softcell. With an experienced workforce comprising of over 350 professionals, we specialize in providing end-to-end IT solutions to corporate customers. Over 100 globally recognized software companies including IBM, Adobe, Symantec, PTC, Autodesk, Fortinet, etc. partner with Softcell to sell their products and services in the Indian market. Our porfolio of solutions include: Software reselling, Hardware and Networking services, IT Security services, Engineering (MCAD) Services, Testing Services and Internet Hosting services.
Desired Experience : Freshers (2015 batches)
Salary: The salary will increase after every 6 months:
- Starting salary INR 1.2 LPA.
- Salary for next 6 months INR 1.4 LPA.
- Salary for next 6 months INR 1.8 LPA.
- Salary for next 6 months INR 2.1 LPA
• Manage/Receive customer PO’s and load them in to internal system to process it further
• Resolve issues if any related with the orders by co-coordinating with the customer as
well as internal teams like purchase, sales etc
• To ensure smooth order processing at all levels
• Manage and maintain overall documentation required for processing the order at various
• Provide various reports as required by the customer.
• Build credibility of the organization with the customers for Softcell\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s services and provide
a better customer centric experience
Basic Knowledge of order processing and invoicing
• He should also have good interpersonal skills and should have a customer centric
• Good communication skills both written/oral
• Should be able to tackle an issue and should have a problem solving ability.
-Face to Face followed by written round
- Job Responsibilities: Commercial trainee
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), BBA
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT