Novo Technologies has been active in Indian Industry since year 2006. Novo has introduced many new technologies and products to Indian markets including Sachvac-Central Vacuum Cleaning Systems, Ingenium-Lighting Controls and Automation and many European Lighting products.
Since Novo team has acquired substantial expertise in quality manufacturing of Lighting products in last 8 years, it has now introduced own brand- NOVO LIGHTING , where innovation and product quality is the mainstay of product design and production. You will find our lighting range in most compelling designs and at reasonable price. However, Novo Lighting team backs its product offerings by creative Lighting designs and prompt pre and after sales service at projects.
Novo Lighting range is in evolution phase and they will keep on adding products over next 3-6 months including (but not limited to) D.C. (Direct Current) Lighting fixtures, ZIGBEE enabled Lighting fixtures, Intelligent Lighting fixtures, Stretched Fabric Lighting ceilings and so on.
Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: Rs. 1.8Lac-2.16Lac per annum for 1st 3months. (salary will be revised after 3 months)
Date of interview: Will be discolsed post registrations
Interview Process: Face to Face(HR & Director)
- Fully utilize and maintain an upâ€toâ€date summary of selling activities and conversations in the CRM database, including calendar, sales pipeline, account profile, and dayâ€toâ€day sales contact activities.
- Maintain timely followâ€ups on quotations, documenting wins and losses with available background information.
- Build, maintain, and grow relationships with key partners, specifiers, and endâ€users in the commercial lighting industry.
- Establish, implement and document account plans and prepare client proposals with accurate pricing.
- Understand and develop Foundation products.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing MIS.
- Handling the import and export shipment.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Key skills mandatory:
- Strong convincing power
- Self Motivated.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA
Share Job with your friends