- Fully utilize and maintain an upâ€toâ€date summary of selling activities and conversations in the CRM database, including calendar, sales pipeline, account profile, and dayâ€toâ€day sales contact activities.
- Maintain timely followâ€ups on quotations, documenting wins and losses with available background information.
- Build, maintain, and grow relationships with key partners, specifiers, and endâ€users in the commercial lighting industry.
- Establish, implement and document account plans and prepare client proposals with accurate pricing.
- Understand and develop Foundation products.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing MIS.
- Handling the import and export shipment.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong convincing power
- Self Motivated.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.16 LPA