About The Company
CMSS is in the business of providing “Total-IT solutions”. They offer “semi customizable- Software Products” and Software Services. Their experience is not only confined to domestic clients but also includes working with international clients. We have provided our products and services to a wide range of verticals, including FMCG, Banking, Travel, Entertainment, Automotive and Power sector.
Salary: INR 3 LPA to 6 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: Minimum 1 year of experience in handling Finacle e-Banking Application in respect to customization/ development
Tentative date of joining: Immediate(Max. 15 days)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Primary responsibility of the position would be to work in agile like methodology for product development.
- An individual contributor role & the person are required to exercise his analytical and design skills to design, develop and testing the application.
- Technical Skill - Programming Language - C,C++ and Java/J2EE Framework - MVC pattern framework like Struts / Spring Tools - Eclipse, Debugging Tools Operating System - UNIX(IBM/Solaris) Database - Oracle 10g/11i
- Functional Skill - Basics of Banking Finacle Retail Net Banking Module- Credit Cards, Mutual Funds and Retail Limits, Payments and Remittance, Bill Payments Retail Transfer, Retail Reports and Account Inquiry
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 3 Years
3 - 6 LPA