About The Company
CMSS is in the business of providing “Total-IT solutions”. They offer “semi customizable- Software Products” and Software Services. Their experience is not only confined to domestic clients but also includes working with international clients. We have provided our products and services to a wide range of verticals, including FMCG, Banking, Travel, Entertainment, Automotive and Power sector.
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 1 to 2 years
Tentative date of joining: Immediate(Max. 15 days)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Should have knowledge on JAVA, JSP, Servlet.
- Should have worked on Spring / Struts or any other MVC framework
- Hibernate knowledge is an advantage
- Database knowledge is an advantage
- Good logical reasoning skills
- Sound technical knowledge
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Jr. Java Developer
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 3.6 LPA