Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
CMSS Private Limited_Android Developer
About The Company
CMSS is in the business of providing “Total-IT solutions”. They offer “semi customizable- Software Products” and Software Services. Their experience is not only confined to domestic clients but also includes working with international clients. We have provided our products and services to a wide range of verticals, including FMCG, Banking, Travel, Entertainment, Automotive and Power sector.
Probation / Training Period: 6 months
Desired experience: 6 months to 2 years
Tentative date of joining: Immediate(Max. 15 days)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Experience in publishing apps to play store.
- Experience with Android SDK & Android Studio environment.
- Solid knowledge in REST API, XML and JSON.
- Experience with 3rd party libraries, restful and web services along with google maps/api.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Strong experience with object-oriented analysis, design and programming (OOA/OOD/OOP).
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology.
- Good logical reasoning skills
- Sound technical knowledge
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Android Developer
- Education: B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT