About the company:
We are one of the premium SAP Consulting Partner, dealing in entire gamut of SAP Cloud Portfolios. We as a management consulting, technology and outsourcing services driven organization expertise in delivering the solutions and services that optimizes, extends and maintains our customer; SAP & IT Investments. With an array of successful management of SAP ERP, CRM, Ariba & Success Factors projects, we help our customer to effectively calculate their ROI’s with consistent growth.
Job location: Mumbai
Salary: INR 2 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Clear understanding of business processes.
- Clarity on P2P, Procurement & SCM procedure & functions.
- An eye for identifying and screening procurement suppliers, negotiating terms and conditions favourable driving improved supplier service levels, minimizing risk while improving business results, standardizing and automating business and procurement best practice processes.
- Understanding of procurement function and all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent leadership skills including clearly demonstrated global perspective and understanding of factors impacting businesses and their stakeholders.
- Excellent supplier management skills including demonstrated ability to develop and manage business driven supplier executive relationships.
- Possess solid computer skills (proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and experience with an ERP system (Navision is preferred).
- Telephonic Interview
- Skype interview
0.5 - 2 Years
2 - 3.6 LPA