About The Company:
Rapyder (rapyder.com) is one of the fastest growing Cloud Consulting companies with deep expertise in both AWS as well as Azure platforms. We are headquartered out of Bangalore with offices in Mumbai and New Delhi. Our portfolio of service offerings includes Applications and Infrastructure Migrations to the Cloud, Consulting and Architecture services, Dev Ops and ongoing Managed Services. Typically, we are credited to be able to reduce your Applications and Infrastructure costs between 25-40% depending on the workloads. We also have good expertise on the SAP HANA platform.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech,MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA (Stipend of 8000 per month for first 6 months during internship)
Bond: 2.5 years commitment after internship
Note: You have to submit any one of the original document.
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Enablement of L1 Team with Training & Guidance.
- To Work very closely with L1 Team to avoid any delay in any resolution
Open to work in 24*7 environments.
- Capacity planning, administration, maintenance planning, support, security
- Carry out the advance level of troubleshooting on Linux OS and applications
- Extend technical support the Clients over email and phone.
- Responsible for the uptime of the various client projects being managed monitored.
- Ensure that the tickets raised per shift are closed as per SLA and if not escalate as per the
escalation Matrix defined.
- Raise and also technically update the tickets in ticketing system for all the issues handled / worked
- Shift report generation on daily issues handled / escalated in the form of Daily reports. Work on the
change request and new Installations
- Ensure earlier resolution to the issues to meet SLA, should follow-up with vendors / clients,
wherever required, to timely resolution & minimum downtime.
- Possess strong product, technology and industry knowledge of the cloud computing domain
- Understand functionality and capability of a core set of virtualization and infrastructure automation
- Completes assigned activities within schedule
- Work independently and as a part of result oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment with little to
- Tecnical Round
- Face to Face Interview
0 - 0 Years
2.5 - 2.5 LPA