Segmetriq Analytics is the agship Business Intelligence and Data Analytics vehicle of - Shezartech Group
a leading home grown entity headquartered in Mumbai with a global operational presence. Founded in
October 2011, the company's vision was prompted by a desire to create an indigenous
technology/solution provider globally recognized for delivering excellence.
At Segmetriq, we believe in delivering products and services that create a positive impact on business,
people, and communities. Our innovation and compassion is fuelled by our mission & vision to win
accolades across varied and diverse industry's.
Profile Offered: Clinical Research Associate
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Course Specialization: B.Sc - Any Specialization, Food Technology, Hospitality and Hotel Management, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, BDS - Dentistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical,M.Tech - Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Botany, Any Specialization, Zoology, Hospitality Administration, Food Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Microbiology, Organic Chemistry
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- A clinical research assistant is employed by a hospital or medical research center, who is involved in the administration of clinical trials.
- clinical research assistant work to help collect and manage data so that it can be used to analyze business functions, productivity and redundancies. Assistant may work to make sure that the data is collected properly.
- Partner with the clinical pharmacologist and / or investigator, statistician and pharmacologist to elucidate study design and protocol development
- Knowledge of SFDA regulations and ICH / GCP guidelines.
- General knowledge of clinical terminology.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc.
0 - 3 Years
5.5 - 8.5 LPA