EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a global leader in business products and solutions. The insights and services we deliver to other organizations build trust, confidence and efficiency in throughout the world. We are a Fortune 75 ranked partnership spanning 175+ countries with 300K+ employees and $33B+ of revenue continuously evolving the business landscape to build a better working world.
Profile Offered: Client Technology Engineering
Salary offered: INR 3.61 LPA plus variable as per performance and additional benefits.
Course Specialization: Btech (CSE, IT & ECE Only) (2019 Batch)
• AMCAT (Aspiring Minds) Test
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
Client Technology Engineering: Our Culture
EY's mission is to build a better working world and we can't do it without the right people: exceptional people known for their thought leadership with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to work with the best, constantly learn and create positive change. In the CTE (Client Technology Engineering) Team, we use innovative and superior technology capabilities while maximizing efficiency to allow further invest in ongoing growth. Our evolving approach adopts the innovative and cultural approaches of technology leaders:
• To build high performing and independent global teams, we value integrity, respect, collaboration and excellence
• We foster continuous learning through purposeful and broad sharing of knowledge
• We evolve and challenge teams by communicating in a respectful, direct and open manner
• In pursuit of speed and flexibility, we focus on outcomes rather than rules
• To foster creativity, we want work to be fun, exciting and rewarding
• We automate the repeatable to ensure speed and quality and eliminate toil
• We exercise good judgement in balancing strategic goals with tactical needs
Client Technology Engineering: Our School
To create opportunity for people starting their careers in this area of technology, we are launching an intensive paid learning program that invests in our new joiners to up skill with the latest learnings. This unique opportunity provides virtual, classroom and exercise based learning in key areas of technology, communication and collaboration. Distinct technical learning paths focused on high demand areas of technical practice such as DevOps (this opportunity) and (in the future) Front End, Back End, Full Stack, Mobile, Quality Automation, Data, AI/ML, and Site Reliability Engineering culminate in graduation to a role where applied practice begins. You will have the opportunity to work on products and solutions delivered at global scale to some of the most prestigious businesses on the planet.
Qualification and Pre-requisite:
• B1 Intermediate English (verbal and written).
• Love for learning and applying technology.
• Passion for finding and solving problems.
• Enjoys working as a member of a team.
• Self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Desire to eliminate needless toil and make the world a better place.
• 60% academic qualification throughout.
• Only female candidates are eligible.
The below skill will be added advantage:
• Experience with a scripting or programming language.
• Knowledge of automation and CI tools.
• Familiarity with cloud platforms and container technologies.
• Desire to connect with globally diverse people.
• Energized by challenges and fast paced tempo.
Why you might like working here:
• Our culture encourages autonomy and fun. Happy people make it happen!
• We invest in you. Paid learning supported by a coach culminates in an exciting placement on a team.
• Build your skills and experience at a world class technology company as a member of a global team.
• A wide variety of career paths with easy access to change roles and/or progress your career
• Develop non-technical skills including communication, agile ways of working, cultural & emotional intelligence, customer service, time management, leadership, design & documentation and more.
• Social events like hackathons, team lunches, holiday parties, community volunteering and more
Interview Location: Bangalore.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA