About The Company
Sagacious Softwares is a single window service provider for complete Web presence solutions. The firm specializes in providing Website design to correctly position your brand on the Internet. Auxiliary services such as Domain Name Registration and Web/Email Hosting are also taken care of through industry tie-ups with the World's most credible service providers. Once your website is setup, we can further assist you in making it effectively visible to your target audience on various Search Engines. This service is provided through a dedicated team of Internet marketing experts who specialize in the art of SEO i.e Search Engine Optimization.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 0 To 1 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to 2.5 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2014/2015
Course Specialization: MBA Regular
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- To establish & cultivate relationships with company's clients.
- To ensure that the client inquires are responded in a timely manner so that the client's needs are fulfilled by offering an appropriate solution.
- Participate in the morning meetings and discuss the project status with the team.
- To ensure close interaction with your colleagues in business development with an aim of giving good client service.
- To get co-ordinate with the clients for the website update activities via email or phone.
- Coordinate with development team or individuals on regular basis on how the project is progressing.
- Your ultimate goal is to ensure total customer satisfaction through outstanding client servicing.
- Should have good knowledge about the Marketing/Business Analyst/PR.
- Should be open to travel in Delhi NCR.
- Should be MBA regular, MBA-Fresher can be considered.
- Must be a good team player, good learner and self starter.
- Ability to work independently.
- Face to face with the CEO
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.5 LPA