Desired experience: Minimum 1 year of Experience in BPO
Course specialization: Graduates - 2011/2012 Batch
Probation / Training Period: 1 Month
Salary: INR 1.5 LPA to INR 1.75 LPA (Fixed)
Tentative Date of Joining: ASAP
Interview Process: Telephonic Round Followed by Face to Face Round with HR & Senior Management
We are looking for graduates with excellent communication and networking skills with 1 to 2 years of experience for generating new business via client interaction and counseling. BPO candidates looking for day shift will be given preference and opportunity to shift into Pre-Sales, Sales, Marketing or any other lateral Role.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Calling and relationship building with potential clients on daily basis
- Client interaction and counseling on their issues
- Generate leads and marketing strategies
- Should be able to walk the extra mile in required to ensure business growth and expansion
- Should be a self starter and independent thinker
- Cab Facility will not be provided.
- It will be a regular shift.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BBA, BBM, BMS
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 1.75 LPA