About Aspiring Minds:
Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Website- http://aspiringminds.com/ http://myamcat.com
Salary Details- CTC 2 LPA + Incentives
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Please Note that this is tentative date of interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- The candidate shall work with Aspiring Minds' clients and do relevant data management and analysis to service their needs.
- Our clients use Aspiring Minds' large scale assessment and recruitment services.
- The candidate will work with clients to understand their needs, do relevant data analysis, manage database and excel to service the client.
- The candidate will also interact with the client on a regular basis. The final goal of the job is to create high levels of client satisfaction.
- The job shall include considerable data management and data analysis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be the SPOC (Single point of Contact) for the clients.
- Will be responsible for understanding client's requirements, prepare a plan and execute accordingly.
- Maintain proper communication and coordination with internal teams and clients to manage accounts.
- Based on data analysis, work out new strategies to reach out to candidates and ensure best results.
- Short listing candidates from our dB for various clients.
- Prepare weekly MIS for client and internal management.
- Regular dispatch of emails and SMS' to candidates according to business requirements.
- Graduate in any stream
- Good communication and analytical Skills
- Good operational knowledge of MS-Excel will be a plus point
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, listenin skills.
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management.
The candidate will be the SPOC (Single point of Contact) for the clients. Will be responsible for understanding client's requirements, prepare a plan and execute accordingly.
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BFM, BMM, BMS
0 - 0 Years
2 - 2 LPA