About the Company:
Acme D Ace Marketing Solutions is an ISO Certified BTL, ATL, Digital Marketing and Event Management Communication Firm, with experience of past 12 years in industry across PAN India. Highly experienced in organizing Promotional & Awareness Campaigns. Also considered as start-up specialist and have launched many innovative programs like (SCAP) Systematic Customer Acquisition Program & Transformation. Highly accountable while handling our client requirements and delivering quantifiable results in the available promotional scope.
Acme currently handles an ideal portfolio of clients across various industry sectors that include Automobile, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Information Technology, Realty & Infrastructure, FMCG, Financial Services, Lifestyle and Entertainment, Appliances, Education
Courses Required: MBA(Marketing)
Probation / Training Period: 3 to 6 Months
Salary Details: INR 2 LPA to INR 4 LPA(Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the interview)
Desired experience: 0 to 1 year
Please Note: Only Female candidates should apply
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Meeting with the existing clients and review different needs of the client and take new leads.
- Conceptualization of client project or requirement and update Dept. head for the same and get approvals.
- Concept sharing with client through mail.
- Presentation with the client and dept. head.
- Follow up with the client on the proposed projects.
- Finalization of terms and conditions for the project.
- Hand over on project to Team Operation, Business Development and Accounts.
- Weekly review and taking updates from the client on team performance.
- Providing support in billing to account with the help of operation.
- Must have Knowledge of Activation like RWA activity, Promotion, BTL, Exhibitions, Corporate Events etc.
- Need to lead the planning, operations, production of jobs.
- To ensure flawless execution of assigned projects managed by the company, while taking the ownership of every individual project.
- To offer innovative cost effective solutions for all Event / BTL/ Retail Merchandising campaign related requirement.
- Good Communication skills also required to perform client servicing & conduct weekly project meeting & follow-up with client.
- Ensure completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Maintaining & Submitting on Daily Scheduler and Project Progress Report on daily basis
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interviews
MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
2 - 4 LPA