Aspiring Minds is a product based company that develops scientific assessment tools and prediction algorithms for the purpose of human capital evaluation. Aspiring Minds products enable a match between applicants and jobs through a detailed assessment of their capabilities and skills. Our assessment product and proprietary predictive matching algorithms heavily use learning techniques combined with various computer science areas such as speech recognition, program analysis and linguistics. Our products are as varied as assessment of speech, personality, language skills to prediction of performance, attrition, promotion and career success.
More than 1,000,000 job applicants across India take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT Indias largest employability assessment. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now. A good job-matching algorithm helps making the labor (job) market more efficient and enable fair return to human capital. Aspiring Minds seeks to establish an efficient talent ecosystem in India.
Profile Offered: Client Servicing Associate
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: 2016 passouts, Any Graduates (Only Male Candidates)
Shift Timings: Night Shift (12:00 AM to 9:00 AM), 6 days working
Salary: UPTO INR 2.4 LPA
Job Location: Gurgaon
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responding to concerns of candidates.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints and comments, as well as actions taken and maintaining trackers etc
- Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have strong communication skills and good telephonic conversation etiquette.
- Should have patience and excellent listening skills.
- Should have a go getter attitude, persuasiveness, and ready to take initiative.
- Should have high customer service orientation skills.
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration.
Interview Location: Gurgaon
Last date for registering is Sunday, 21st February, 2016.
The candidate will be working as a Client Servicing Associate and should have strong communication skills and good telephonic conversation etiquette.
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA